At Appen, we are working with our customers to decrease bias, and strive for inclusive Artificial Intelligence (AI) that works for everyone. We do this by capturing data from large groups of people of different genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, and other factors that make us unique. In this way, we can make sure that Artificial Intelligence performs equally well for all people. These types of collections are very large, so we ask questions on an array of unique factors to make sure we include diverse groups of people in our datasets.
We have an active project which is focused on increasing the inclusivity of a particular AI product.
This project involves providing text responses to a small number of scenarios related to a workplace chatbot. If you are interested in contributing to inclusive and unbiased AI (and getting paid to do it), we would be thrilled to have you apply to this project.
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• 20 hours of work consistently each week (you pick which days you work)
• A personal computer and good internet connection
• Good comprehension skills in English
• Currently residing and eligible to work in Australia
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose English (Australia) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
You directly help to improve the quality and credibility of information that millions of people see.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."