Company: Amplify C-Com™
Location: Fully Remote (work from anywhere)
You're a tech enthusiast who's skilled at knitting together systems and automating processes tighter than the sweater your granny made.
But there are two major problems.
1. It gets pretty tiring having to repeat yourself to customers all the time. You just want to build cool stuff, not be a customer relations manager.
2. The lack of security. One week you have five projects the next week you have one. The feast is great but the famine feels like being stuck in the workhouses of an Oliver Twist novel.
If you are looking for a new technical challenge and to be part of a fast-growing Marketing Agency (growing at a rate of over 300% per year) this could be the perfect fit for you.
What we provide:
1. Guaranteed 40 hours every week
2. Fully remote working (work from anywhere)
3. Competitive salary
4. 28 days of paid time off per year
5. Regular working hours
6. Supportive personal growth environment
7. We handle customer communication so you can do what you do best
8. Smart QA processes to make sure you have all the information you need and reduce unnecessary noise.
9. One clear point of communication so you don’t have to worry about dealing with multiple stakeholders
10. A team that lives by the values of effectiveness, data and accountability
11. Clear and documented SOPs that are constantly evolving to support the team in being as effective as possible.
12. Support and training on new tools and software to give you.
13. Weekly review to discuss anything you need help and support with to be the best version of yourself in your role.
14. Career development opportunities as the company grows. We believe in growing talent from within.
15. A clear vision that you can be part of that supports both financial goals and philanthropic goals to impact more lives in the world
16. $250 a year personal development scholarship that can be used for any kind of training you wish. Whether that be personal growth, learning a new skill, going to a mastermind or an industry event. It’s totally your choice. We support you.
17. A clear project management software system so you always know what you should be working on and what is a priority each. No more guessing games.
18. A fast-paced environment that is exciting to be part of.
19. At Amplify C-Com™ we push the boundaries of what is possible with new technologies
What you will be doing:
As part of Amplify, you will be helping us complete strategic goals. To add clarity, you will either lead an activity, help manage an activity, and/or be accountable for the outcome of the activity.
Direct Supervisor: CEO
Functional Supervisor: Project Manager
L - Lead
M - Manage
A - Accountable
LMA - Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team
MA - Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals
M - Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard
A - Identifying risks and forming contingency plans
MA - Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements
MA - Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments
A - Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting
M - Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes
LM - Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
LM - Create Go High Level automations and templates
LM - Create Active Campaign automations and templates
$8000 per month based on 40 hours per week