Kiwibot is looking for a Maintenance technician
- Beginner: Engineering
- No experience, but interested: Mechanical engineering, Electronic engineer, Electrical engineering
💰 Compensation: COP1.200.000/monthly
+ Once you finish the program and meet the minimum performance criteria, you will receive a certification.
+ A completion certificate of the program.
+ A recommendation letter from Kiwibot for you to use as a reference with other companies.
+ Priority on our HR selection processes whenever we open new positions in the company.
+ Access to Platzi so you can keep developing your skills even further.
🚩 Location: Remote - Colombia
✔ Languages required: English and Spanish - Conversational
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: torre.co/s/cx00dtELpL
⭐ Responsibilities and more:
As a Maintenance Technician a typical day might include the following:
- Deployment process.
- Fleet maintenance.
- Repair parts.
- Electronic device welding.
- Debugging parts.
- Document known issues.
- Support the robots test.
- Being comfortable with addressing frequent product changes.
- Understanding limitations in our technology.
- Frequently coming across unknowns.
- Managing constant change and sudden growth.
The program is divided like this:
- Introduction to Kiwibot and training (1-3 weeks)
- On-field intensive training (15-20 weeks)
- Experience debriefing (1-3 weeks)
- Time off (according to colombian labor law)
Disclaimer: Please be advised that applications submitted for this position will be processed via torre.co