H&S Contracting Corporation is committed to providing excellent contracting services and ranks as one of the foremost general contracting service providers in the Calgary area. H&S Contracting Corporation aims to be the go-to company for all general contracting services in Alberta.
The Manager – Sales Planning at H&S Contracting Corporation would be responsible for leading the sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts. Besides, they will work to organize regional and divisional sales operations, as well as take the lead in establishing organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales.
What will it be like to work for H&S Contracting Corp?
One of the fastest growing general contracting services company in Alberta, H&S Contracting Corp’s two-step approach is catered towards innovation and best practices.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and know what it takes to convert a potential lead into a lifetime client, then you may be just the person we are looking for to work as the Manager – Sales Planning at H&S Contracting Corporation.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, the right candidate will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Arrange training for sales staff
· Conduct performance reviews of sales team
· Providing support for team members at closing of potential business
· Work with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field
· Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
· Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
· Organize regional and divisional sales operations
· Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Recruit, organize, train and manage sales staff
· Supervising team members, interviewing and hiring new team members
· Carrying out appraisals, motivating team members, directing training and development of team members and taking disciplinary action when required
· Preparing customized proposals, and negotiating with vendors.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should possess the below attitude, behaviors, skills, and values:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent sales skills
· Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding schedules
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a full understanding of professional ethics, decorum and social skills required for extensive interaction with customers, and business partners
· Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate a high-performing team positioned to exceed targets
· Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to team members
· Substantial sales leadership experience, preferably 5 years or more
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our team members:
· Living the Values
· Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive pay package. As a team member, you would also get a chance to travel across various cities in Canada to explore and close potential business opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $58.00 per hour
• On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• 7-hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Calgary, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Management: 5 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person