We are first and foremost a great team full of ambitious and proactive individuals whose goal is to become the best professionals they can be and make Digital Silk a globally renowned digital agency. Our quest for excellence has resulted in our company’s growth and continuous need for outstanding team members.
We are looking to hire an experienced Marketing Analytics Expert to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Digital Silk is an ideal place for you.
Digital Silk is built upon the principles of self-betterment, excellence, proactivity, and teamwork. If you share our passion and values, and want to be challenged and thrive in your career, then you’ll fit right in.
Our team at Digital Silk is passionate! They strive to create amazing work every day. Our team is driven to deliver high quality and be the best agency in the industry. We challenge ourselves to ensure we are proud of our work.
We guarantee TOP salaries and yearly growth opportunities for senior-level people passionate about their work.
This is for a full-time, remote-work-at-home position as our headquarters are in the US. We do require team members to work 8am to 5pm EST (with breaks) as our clients are in the US.
What we offer at Digital Silk:
• A work culture focused on mutual success and continuous growth
• Competitive pay and scheduled yearly raises
• Challenging projects and opportunity to work with great team members
• Job stability in case of illness, Covid changes, and personal problems
• Work-from-home opportunity
• 4 weeks paid time off
- GA & GTM set up
- Conversion set up and confirm tracking
- Create analytics reports
- Data analysis and visualization
- Prepare presentations to share insights and findings with our clients
- Conduct website “deep dives” and on-demand analysis for our clients, specifically centered around Google Analytics and marketing campaign analysis.
- Identify data patterns (positive or negative) as they impact advertising campaigns underway, along with site usability or performance.
- 5+ years' analytics experience
- Possess search engines, web analytics, and business research tools acumen
- Expertise in Google analytics and paid search
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Deep knowledge of data warehousing, and mining
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- Receive short questionnaire
- Send back answers + CV
- Have a short interview with our Director of Recruitment
- Haver an interview with our CEO
- Get feedback
We kindly ask for your CV and all correspondence to be in English.
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.