Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, and featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We’ve been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, and raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years and are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, and enthusiastic - to join us and help us continue to innovate and improve user experience. YOU keep us going and your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing team in France, based in Paris. You will develop your soft skills in a dynamic environment, creativity and ideas are more than welcome!
- Supporting the French Marketing team, you will be in charge :
- Participating in the creation of compelling content to drive awareness, engagement and leads: whitepapers, blog articles, reports, magazine, podcasts, videos, use cases…
- Handling the promotion working closely with the Design (for asset creation) and Digital teams (paid, email, social media, website campaigns…)
- Contributing to the marketing calendar and localization/ adaptation of global actions
- Assist with event preparation & support on marketing communication for events (online/social/email/website...)
- Plan, configure, test and shoot demand generation campaigns using HubSpot and Salesforce.
For this you will develop landing pages, write series of emails, create mailing lists, and report on the performance of these campaigns.
Objective: to create business!
- Participating in the analysis of every campaign’s performance
Marketing activities are central to our strategy to develop awareness and leads. You will work closely with other teams such as: Design, Marketing from other geos and your own, SDR...
We would love to meet you:
- Your mother tongue is French and you speak and write in English
- Excellent writing skills and analytical mind
- You are passionate about Marketing, UX, Digital and tech trendsEager to learn, result-oriented, curious, team-player and organized
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (in both French and English)
- Everyday tools used: Monday, Hubspot, Salesforce
- It’s you last Internship before work
Good to know:
- Based in Paris
- We work lifestyle (rooftop, beers and cider…)
- End of study internship
- Start date: January 2022
- 50% on transport fees and SWILE “tickets restaurants”
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact, including a culture crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- #Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
- Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Why Should You Apply to Contentsquare?
✅ Our mission is focused on empowering everyone to create better experiences for all in the digital world.
✅ We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits.
✅ You get to collaborate with and learn from smart and creative people around the globe.
✅ We are in this together #TeamSpirit.
To keep our employees happy and motivated, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues.
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information!
- Competitive parental leave policy (it can vary depending on geographic locations)
- Fun office culture with a big opportunity to make an impact on our growing global team, culture, including a Culture - Crew for every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
#Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values, and we welcome everyone to apply to our positions.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data are used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.