BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 10 million professionals engage with 100,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
As a Marketing Operations Strategist on our Marketing Team, you'll play a critical role in our overarching go-to-market strategy as we look to swiftly educate, engage and influence our ideal audiences, and build our brand. You will sit at the intersection of design, development, content, and campaigns, and you'll be charged with aligning the efforts of a diverse cast. This includes connecting the dots across the function, adapting to changing circumstances, and rolling up your sleeves to push work across the finish line. You will be an outstanding partner in understanding the team's challenges, strengths, and motivations, and you'll help channel that at both the strategic and tactical level, switching fluidly between the two.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for the fast-paced and ever-evolving B2B marketing space and a knack for communicating, influencing and interacting with others. Quickly adopting core marketing technologies will be critical, as well as strong attention to detail throughout the program development, management and reporting process.
BrightTALKs Marketing team sits at the intersection of brand, product adoption, customer acquisition and growth, content creation, and operations. They collaborate closely as a unit and cross-functionally within the business. A shared passion for B2B marketing and a constant drive to optimize and improve helps this team reach major business goals at scale - and they have quite a bit of fun while they’re at it!
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns to support content paths for target personas, content creators and partners, including, but not limited to: campaign flow builds, email, direct mail, events, landing page, and form creation, A/B testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Ensure data integrity and improve data quality across content creator/partner leads, contacts, campaigns, and opportunities
- Be a strategic partner with our Marketing Operations, Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, Event Management and Sales Development teams, as well as the broader Commercial Teams to ensure program adoption and success, execute cross-functional projects, and uphold our culture of collaboration
- Work the with Marketing Management to ensure proper database segmentation and management within Pardot
- Learn and master our technology stack, to include: Salesforce, Pardot, BrightTALK, Wordpress, Datafox, LeanData and more
- Expert written and verbal communication skills that can be leveraged across a range of mediums; from engaging internal partners with a well-worded email to building rapport at a customer event
- Graphic design expertise is a plus but not required
- A passion for the fast-paced and ever-evolving B2B marketing space
- Reliability; being accountable for deadlines and projects, and communicating early and clearly when challenges arise
- A can-do, positive attitude when approaching new opportunities and projects
Expertise or Qualifications:
- Experience with marketing and analytics tools
- Attention to detail is essential - from catching copy errors to deep-diving process issues
- Proven history of working with cross-functional stakeholders to drive and deliver business requirements
- Strong analytical mindset that is always looking to solve the next problem
- Marketing Automation tool experience (ex. Pardot, Marketo, etc.) is a plus
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous and comprehensive health and dental benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage for employees
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule and 4 weeks of PTO in the U.S. and 5 weeks of PTO in the U.K. in your first year at BrightTALK
- 401k matching program in the U.S. and pension contribution in the U.K.
- Offices located in top destination cities
- Training allowance and regular innovation days
- Team building and paid volunteer time
We are dedicated to learning and growing, going after big dreams, taking ownership, remaining open and honest while recognizing we are in it together. We are committed to hiring individuals with a diversity of perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs who can use their passion to help us build a world changing audience and thrive along the way. Join BrightTALK and experience a collaborative and engaged team who works together to provide learning and growth opportunities for businesses and professionals.
BrightTALK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.