We are a thriving company in the eCommerce space, with operations worldwide. As an 18-year-old startup, we offer employees a balance between the stability of a larger organization, while maintaining our culture of an innovative, leading-edge startup.
About the project: It is the original clip marketplace delivering authentic fetish content from studios to consumers worldwide.
We have offices in Canada, United States and Europe (Spain, Cyprus, Georgia, Ukraine).
If you are passionate about new marketing trends, always on top of best industry practices, great in project management and have an eye for detail, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our marketing dream team and take responsibility for planning/executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of the brand, maximise revenues and drive traffic.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Assist marketing managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across offline and online tactics.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analyzing market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and target audience.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, PR, etc.)
- Working creatively alongside the team to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Identifying the appropriate media channels where each product or service’s marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
- Enforcing brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects and staff members throughout each project/ campaign from beginning to end.
- Research possible collaborations across all Marketing channels that are relevant to the brand and take action.
- Adjusting the marketing plan as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- Report findings and results to upper management and stakeholders.
- Native English speaker with excellent grammar, word choice, and quality of writing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Creative, Innovative, Independent
- Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills, Critical thinking.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Proactive and able to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of SEO
- Second language
- Creative Background
- Alternative Lifestyle
Location: Barcelona as an option, NOT required in the office. So you can work 100% remotely.
Time zone: EU or EST
- Flexible working conditions: freelance remote work 8 hrs/day;
- 7 sick leaves;
- 20 vacation days;
- 3 personal days;
- Cool young & creative team!
Apply through the link: