The Statgo team is currently looking for an motivated and organized Medical Billing Clerk. This individual will be responsible for processing medical billing claims including processing claims and communicating with customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Data entry for billing claims
- Customer follow-up and support
- Coding of diagnostic codes
- Reconciliation of claims
- Data entry from paper and electronic submissions
- Marketing administration and support
- Notice the small details
- Effectively prioritize your tasks
- Efficiently and accurately process a high volume of work under the pressure of a fast-paced work environment
- Be action-oriented
- Work effectively independently and take responsibility
- Maintain high-level of confidentiality
- Excellent English language skills are essential
- Proficient computer skills (Google and Microsoft applications, Adobe).
- Proven verbal and written communication skills and customer services skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a great asset
- Experience in the medical field, transcription or medical administration are excellent assets
- All short-listed candidates will have to be willing to undergo a police background check and a test of computer data entry skill
Hours of work:
- Full-time, availability during weekdays
- Company offices are located in Edmonton, but remote work is supported
For more information about Statgo, visit us at www.statgo.ca.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$25.00 per hour