We are Hiring for US based company with a development team in India. We are looking for a Lead who has experience in Full Stack Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
•Efficiently manage teams time and take accountability of delivery
commitments and manage risks.
•Responsible for design, development, deployment & support of the
• Make right technology decisions for the team.
• You will manage subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance
of their jobs.
• Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and
adhering to approved budgets.
• Work as a member of an Agile Software Development Team to help
implement new functionality based on business requirements.
•Interact with the Executive team to facilitate working through
Technical implementation and customer service issues.
•Work on high-volume, low-latency Internet solutions. We have
Desired Skills and Experience:
Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who have most or many of the
• 5 plus years of relevant work experience in full stack
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience
• Development experience in MERN stack is required
• Experience in DevOps CI/CD pipeline creation and management
• Deep experience in designing large scale data persistence for low
• Experience in API development and management
• Other experience we look for includes:
• Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
• UI / UX Development
• Experience in TensorFlow or any other Computer Vision platform
would be nice to have
• Experience with WebRTC preferred.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your
knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with
developing, debugging, or designing software applications, operating
systems, and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements
within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the
architecture. Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements.
Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May
interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.
Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product