1. Responsible for planning, designing, installing, maintenance, and recovery of server and storage hardware/software that is used as part of the Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
2. Designing, planning, installing, configuring, supporting, and optimizing Exchange server systems.
3. Monitor each and every part of the operating system like checking the disk space at regular intervals, checking the software versions.
3. Run the diagnostics on the services which are essential for a server to run
4. Integrate Exchange with load balancing, anti-spam, and content filtering solutions
4. Writing Power-Shell scripts according to business needs.
4. Creating PowerShell scripts for the administration of Exchange servers and advanced troubleshooting.
5. Assist with large-scale Exchange migrations.
6. Resolve escalated email routing, connectivity, and filtering support issues.
7. Manage permissions to monitor mailbox quotas/space and also to check where the email has stuck and made sure that the email reaches its destination.
8. Resolve support tickets and requests.
9.Monitor backups and perform periodic test restores.
10. Other related tasks or duties as assigned or required.