The Field Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for managing patient care and treatment (in person, telephonically and/or video) in collaboration with the physician.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Performs health assessments and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and physician instructions.
• Orders, interprets and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients clinical problems and health care needs.
• Discusses case with physician. Formulates and documents care plan. Prescribes medication or other forms of treatment.
• Participates in On-Call program, which may include after-hours, weekend and holiday calls and visitations.
• Requires an MS in Nursing and minimum of 1 year of related experience with clinical emphasis for nurse practitioner; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Current unrestricted RN license and NP license in Nevada required.
Nevada NP license
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level – Associate Management
Minimum Education - Master's Degree
Willingness to Travel