Oracle Apps DBA With 3 to 6 years
Role: Oracle Apps DBA Consultant
As Oracle Apps DBA, able to implement Patching, Cloning, Backup and restoring RMAN. Having experience in Oracle 11i RAC, ERP 12.2 & experience in Performance tuning.
• The Oracle Applications DBA will be responsible for the overall management and maintenance of Oracle EBS R12.2 applications & database, and other non-ERP Oracle databases.
• The DBA will provide technical and operational DBA support for the day to day operations on ERP oracle database, ERP applications, and non-ERP Oracle databases for data warehouse and other applications.
• The DBA will partner with technical, functional, development and business groups to ensure that database performance standards adhere to enterprise service level agreements.
• Support the install, configuration, and upgrade Oracle eBusiness Suite (eBS) applications version 12.2
• Manage Oracle ASM and RAC, Oracle Active Data Guard, RMAN backup/recovery, Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c.
• Manage databases on Exadata
• Ensure the appropriate patches are applied to Development, Test and Training environments using adop and opatch.
• Oracle ERP DB and application cloning/refresh, installation, configuration, patching, upgrades on AIX and Linux.
• Manage Shared application tier environment.
• Design and implement Backup and recovery policies and procedures
• Assist with System Monitoring and Tuning
• Work on projects as needed in close coordination with Architects, PMs, Application architects, Development teams etc.
• Advanced knowledge of Database Administration of large databases, Oracle E-business Suite R12 application and technology stack in a multi-tier environment.
• Advise program leadership on Capacity Planning and management
• Support database issues in production, including on-call support as and when needed
• Support application development and performance test teams on database related issues
• Strong shell, sql, pl/sql scripting skills will be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills