Our Client is an International Freight Forwarder dedicated to the concept that a service company such as ours must become an extension of the client's office. In the ever-changing economic world of today's marketplaces, flexibility is a must. The ability to adjust to the customer's product and needs is a key element of Our Client service philosophy and the direct link between the customer and the business is our dedicated employees.
We are looking for a dedicated, full-time hard working Outside Sales Representative who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
This individual should ideally have previous outside sales experience, be self-motivated, possess excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills, have the ability to successfully close business transactions, achieve sales goals, develop new business, and strengthen existing customer relationships.
· Be the front line face of the company. You will represent Our Client to every customer you meet with.
· Attract, develop, and maintain new business opportunities you acquire.
· Arrange and participate in face to face sales meetings and conference calls with new and existing customers.
· Negotiate and prepare sales quotes to customers for our service.
· Achieve sales goals and meet key performance indicators set by upper management.
· Create sales leads and active point of contacts over the phone and in person.
· Maintain existing customer base while continuing to expand business in the region.
Key Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred, but will consider equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
· Minimum 2+ years transportation, logistics, or freight forwarding experience with a background managing an outside sales territory.
· Must have outside sales experience.
· Must be willing to travel a minimum of 3 days a week within the designated region.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
· Must possess a confident and creditable demeanor at all times.
· A clean and polished appearance with the ability to speak clearly to prospective clients is required.
· Must be able to work alongside other sales personnel and communicate effectively.
In this role you can expect:
· Competitive Salary & Bonus Program
· Medical Benefits
· Paid Time Off (Holidays & Vacation)
· Car Allowance