As Paralegal, you will report to the company's General Counsel and be responsible for supporting the legal function in a fast paced, start up, environment. You will harness your knowledge, skills, and abilities to support a legal function that is nimble, responsive, and innovative in problem solving and business strategy.
•This is a full time position with benefits
• Fully remote from anywhere in the U.S. only
• Salary commensurate with experience
• ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ALREADY LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. FOR ANY EMPLOYER WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP
• NO RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE
Primary Responsibilities :
• Assist attorneys with contract review and drafting of legal documents, templates, and contracts.
• Work with attorneys to respond and coordinate third party subpoenas.
• Prepare initial agreements and contracts for various departments based on templates under attorney supervision (e.g., NDA, affidavits, RCAs).
• Draft and edit reports, presentations, forms, and other legal documents.
• Assist attorneys with assembling educations/training/research materials and document production (including exhibits, presentations, and documents to support audit).
• Proofread legal documents, for clarity and grammar.
• Conduct legal research as needed.
• Under direction of General Counsel, create, update, and maintain contract templates and clause libraries in the legal department s contract management system.
• Prioritize work while keeping appropriate attorney(s) apprised of project status; lead and coordinate other special projects, legal support tasks, and administrative duties
• Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
• Associates degree with paralegal training & certification; or 4-year Bachelors degree
• 5+ years’ related work experience as a Paralegal in a healthcare environment
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Ability to work on concrete deadlines
• Demonstrated past experience with project management, independent work, and implementing new processes from the ground up.
• Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion
Our company partners with local Primary Care Doctors and enables them to focus on the whole care experience. Every Patient Deserves a Chance with our company, we continuously challenge the status quo in care provided for people with Medicare. This means improved patient outcomes and it also saves money. We pride ourselves on an obsessive attention to detail to our individual patients and their care programs.