Looking for a great way to earn extra cash while at home? Help improve AI technology!
At Appen, we are working with our customers to decrease bias, and strive for inclusive Artificial Intelligence (AI) that works for everyone. We do this by capturing data from large groups of people of different genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, and other factors that make us unique. In this way, we can ensure that Artificial Intelligence performs equally well for everyone.
You enjoy competitive pay and benefit from having no set work hours or schedules. You will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands. You have the freedom to choose when and how much you would like to work.
Help us to take professionally-written articles and classify them as either 'Safe' or 'Unsafe' depending on their content. Any article that contains 'Unsafe' content will further need to be labeled with any of 14 content warning labels, such as 'Weapons', 'War', 'Addiction', etc.
• There are between 2,000 and 4,000 articles to be classified per language
• Annotators need to be fluent in their target language, and on average should be able to classify 10 articles per hour
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Be a fluent speaker of German skills residing in Turkey
• Have at least an intermediate proficiency in English to understand the project instructions
• A personal computer/laptop with a stable internet connection
Ready to get started? Sign up using the link below and begin your journey today!
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose German (Turkey) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"Appen has a diverse, inclusive culture that is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."