** Salary quoted is OTE and open for negotiation based on your level of experience.**
Inspace is virtualizing the world’s commercial real estate so people can virtually walk through spaces, from their device from anywhere in the world. Our industry-defining technology is enabling new ways of inspecting, transacting and managing real estate. We do this through two core offerings:
Inspace Stack: digital twin platform for commercial property sales, leasing and management
Inspace Studio: leading property visualisation studio with a self-ordering platform providing services such as 3D film, virtual tours, still renders, AR/VR and more
Inspace is the chosen technology partner for the world’s leading real estate firms, and a Forbes ‘100 to watch’ company. We are located across 4 offices across Asia-Pacific, and the US. Recently funded by leading property technology investors in a world where virtual is the only way, it’s an incredibly exciting time to join us as we go global.
About the Opportunity
Inspace is looking for consultative Partnerships Directors to establish and grow our industry-defining property visualisation business in our first ever US office in New York. You will be a founding member of the US team, focused on forming enterprise relationships with commercial property landlords and selling subscriptions to our ‘Inspace Stack’ platform, in addition to a range of complimentary visualisation services.
You will be given quarterly revenue targets, and demo and sell our solutions to commercial real estate leasing, sales and asset management professionals. Opportunities will come through our existing portfolio of tier one clients, and by engaging new real estate developers and agencies. This role is all about building long term partnerships and driving rapid revenue growth.
While our ideal candidate is a consultative hunter with a passion for commercial real estate, we are open to training an exceptional individual who has the hunger and focus to learn a new vertical.
Ideally, you are someone who is excited about helping property owners and agents virtualise their buildings during a time where there’s never been a greater need to enable leasing and sales transactions in the Covid-19 era. As a key member of this team, you will be assigned a series of enterprise customers to engage and grow.
You will enjoy this role if you are passionate about visualisation technology and thrive working in a high-growth startup environment. This role reports directly to the CEO in the interim out of the New York office, and will report to a VP Sales mid-2022.
● Activate, engage and grow enterprise accounts and provide product and sales presentations, both from existing relationships and new leads
● Create and implement account growth plans alongside the CEO / VP Sales to deepen customer relationships and increase Stack subscription base
● Achieve quarterly revenue targets for Stack and Studio services
● Partner with the Customer Success teams to oversee product engagement, up-sell opportunities and renewals
● Participate in industry and thought leadership events and continue to drive
demand through brand awareness
● At least 5 years of relevant sales experience within a B2B SaaS enterprise
● Real estate or real estate technology experience are a great advantage
● Demonstrated experience in building pipeline and exceeding sales quotas
● Ability to work autonomously. travel domestically and communicate with offshore teams in Australia
● Experience in using CRM to manage pipeline, reporting and key metrics
● Excited about high-growth scaleup technology companies
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.