Who is suitable for this role?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are active daily users of their Gmail accounts. We also require suitable candidates to own & use an Android or iPhone and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the role?
- You must have full professional proficiency in both written and verbal English
- You must be living in Kenya for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.2 or higher or iPhone running iOS version 13.0 or higher) to complete tasks
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- Gmail must be your primary email
- Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of social media
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media, and cultural affairs in Kenya
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in the use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Apply Here: https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/721
Click the “Sign Up” button and fill in the required fields. An email confirmation will be sent to your email to set your password and account. Then select Kenya as your country and English (Kenya) as your primary language. Then complete the registration process, do not forget to click the “Apply” button to start your application process for the project.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.