I seek a full-time Physical Therapist who provides physical therapy evaluations and treatments to patients following physician-approved treatment plans. Assures quality physical therapy care and regulatory guidelines. This position evaluates and treats patients of all ages. Develops treatment plans involving family/support systems to meet the individual’s functional goals. He/She provides direct supervision of support personnel related to patient care.
1. Graduate of a university approved by the American Physical Therapy Association and hold, at minimum, a Master's in Physical Therapy.
2. Must possess/maintain a license in Iowa or be eligible for licensure.
3. Prefer at least two years of physical therapy practice experience; one year in outpatient areas is preferred.
4. Experience in acute care setting preferred.
5. Must have basic computer skills.
Kindly submit your resume for immediate consideration today!
What we offer:
Education Assistance offered.
Effective Day 1 Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
Competitive wages, including weekend and night differentials
Generous paid time off program
Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
Hours: Full Time (40) hours/week, working Day Shift.