We are looking for a Planning & Inventory Administrator to join our team. You will have a keen eye for detail and comfortable using intensive communication to retrieve and share data with teams around the world. Within the department, you will own multiple supply chain administration processes and report critical information which will have a major impact on decision-making for the company.
It’s not just ATV Global, we currently have 15 companies in the group and 22 brands within our portfolio selling over 350 product concepts in the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain. We are amongst the top 30 Amazon sellers in the world right now!
ATV moves forward with an increased focus on product innovation and diversification as the global consumer base continues to place increased emphasis on eCommerce as their preferred method of shopping. We are incredibly proud of our accomplishments as a team, and we have ambitious goals for the future! By pairing ourselves with like minded individuals, we continue to work together and lead the industry in terms of value added quality products and customer experience. We want to be the Customer’s choice for their online shopping needs.
Let’s look at what we will have achieved together a year from now:
- You have hit the ground running and taken full ownership of all tasks and data in your assigned area, leaving no gaps and delivering the necessary results on-time.
- The average number of admin exceptions (inaccurate, outdated or missing data) due to factors under your control has been well within the required limits.
- Your close follow up of data has led to significant reimbursements for misplaced inventory from 3PLs.
- You have vastly improved the organisation and accuracy of inventory data, allowing the company to launch and improve systems that rely on it.
- The power of your communication and follow up has resulted in the successful completion of hundreds of purchases and shipments into stock without any mistakes or delays due to administrative errors.
- It’s all hands on deck and you often receive recognition from your teammates for supporting them on tasks outside of your normal scope.
- Your proactive, reflective and service-focused attitude has allowed you to build positive relationships with stakeholders across the organization, who now respect and trust you to deliver great results.
- Having built up a cache of knowledge and understanding of key business needs, you are now independent in your ability to initiate new work and make responsible decisions.
What you'll do:
- Ensure accurate and timely update of inventory and shipment receipts in the supply chain
- Create inbound shipping orders
- Schedule and close sales promotion requests for optimal stock flow
- Create shipping labels and coordinate with production teams on implementation
- Identify exceptions and outliers in data, escalate to management as required
- Coordinate inventory transfers to and from external warehouses
- Generate and manage reimbursement cases for lost inbound inventory
- Create and process weekly product purchasing requisitions based on demand inputs
- Prepare and release periodic inventory management reports
Video Screening - HR Interview - Assessment - Final Interview
- Around 1 year experience in an admin role in supply chain or similar area
- Ideally have direct experience of inventory control in a global B2C business model
- Proficient in understanding and manipulating large and interconnected data sets
- You have a keen eye for detail and are able to understand and draw conclusions from raw data
- An advanced spreadsheet and ERP system user
- You have excellent oral and written English communication skills
- A person with an inquisitive and proactive mindset
- Experience in Amazon or general e-commerce is an advantage
- A supportive, diverse and global team with a brilliant culture
- A flexible, remote working environment
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects