iGaming/Online Poker 5 years and above Operations experience, operations management experience
#Working address: Philippines, Makati (can remote for short term)
#working time: 8:30-17:30 Monday - Friday
• Manage the online poker operations and importantly the poker room through tournament, with the aim to enhance revenue growth and overall performance against key KPIs.
• Managing stakeholder relationships with third parties including our poker network provider and key poker affiliates. Align promotional and commercial activity with partners and internal and external stakeholders to maximize impact and revenue.
• Devise and deliver strategies to increase customer loyalty and product usage throughout player life-cycles.
• Work closely with Campaign, Social and CRM teams to deliver best-in-class player journeys, as part of our multi-channel poker offering. Enhancing and augmenting player experience from a multi-channel poker and combined product vertical perspective.
• Become an expert on poker players, how they play and their key behaviors to drive revenue growth across the product vertical.
• Drive and support innovation within marketing activity, aligning with the omnichannel poker team and prioritizing change to improve product, supporting the ongoing growth of the digital poker product and the brand.
• Regularly review competitors in the marketplace and report on the state of the market and compare the Poker KPI performance against main rivals. Also make recommendations following this research to enhance the Poker product offering to enhance the performance of the business and improve market share.
• Passionate about Poker/iGaming
• Online Poker/iGaming product experience with understanding of financial KPI focus and analysis.
• Knowledge of product development processes and concepts, especially in an agile environment.
• Results focused individual seeking out new and innovative ways to add commercial value to the operation with a proactive disposition to own and improve the product.
• Experience in day-to-day Poker product operations, understanding online gaming
• Product roadmap ownership and budgetary management skills preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal influencing skills.
• Ability to manage a team effectively to build strong working relationships with people across the business as well as third parties."