Opportunity to impact better patient outcomes
Outpatient Setting serving chronic and complex care for patients over 60+
Monday - Friday 9am -5pm - no weekends, calls, or evenings
Patient ratios - 15 a day max
strong clinical support team
NextGen or EPIC EMR system
Our client is a leading health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler.
We are looking for Physicians at all levels who are passionate about impacting outcomes. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change.
Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients.
• Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
• Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention, and early detection.
• Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
• Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
• Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
• Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
• Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
• Requires a MD or DO.
• Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
• DEA license required.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs, medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.