My Client (A Product Development Company) who believe that people are their most precious assets and allow the best Managers to lead them are looking for a PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT – REMOTE with a background in employee engagement/ HR consulting to support their Employee Engagement business.
This role requires you to BOTH provide strategic thought leadership (In the short term) AND build and scale a consulting practice of experts to scale operations (in the mid to long term).
• Develop relationships as a subject matter expert, consultant and business advisor for our customers.
• Drive engaging Customer discovery interviews across HR, IT and Business to uncover their employee engagement vision and challenges.
• Develop and deliver compelling, highly narrative and engaging business case materials and presentations to senior, including C-level, board-level and business audiences.
• Work directly with customers to help them make informed decisions, craft change management plans, and achieve their people strategy goals using Empuls
• Manage and scale a team of domain experts that deliver services and insights to customers
• Iterate and evolve our advisory offerings based on customer feedback, industry research and consulting project outcomes
• Partner closely with the customer success, account management & implementation teams to ensure customers are receiving a seamless experience and unparalleled support
• Work closely with the Partnerships team to align on strategy and support the broader ecosystem of consulting and services partners
• Educate Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Product teams about best practices
• Develop content (such as best practices guides, change management playbooks, and ‘state of’ presentations) to educate customers and internal teams
• Collaborate with the product team, offering guidance as they consider our product strategy and roadmap
• Experience working in the talent management consulting space and / or leading people strategy at a mid to large sized business
• Ability to have strong opinions that are weakly held and flexible to change based on new learning and situations
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Deep curiosity about various business models, and motivation to solve customer problems through the use of technology
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA / MS preferred.
• Experience communicating with executive level stakeholders
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
• 10+ years of HR or HR consulting experience
• 5+ years of experience leading through others and managing teams