The company is a successful global software company offering an open-source NoSQL Database-as-a-Service. Their DBaaS allows clients to prototype quickly, get into production fast and scale smoothly over time.
The company has an impressive and growing dedicated client base including top enterprise companies (such as IBM, Samsung, Disney) and are well on their way to achieve their vision of becoming the top DBaaS company worldwide!
What the company offers:
With global offices and employees spread across EMEA, US and APAC and South America, our client offers a dynamic and collaborative international work environment with freedom and trust.
You will work alongside top experts in the industry, in a company that dedicates over 60% of their resources to product development.
This is a full-time, fully remote role with a competitive compensation package.
We are looking for a Go Developer / Principal Go Developer to join a talented international team, building the cloud for the company’s core distributed NoSQL Database-as-a-Service (DBaaS). As a backend developer you will use Go to develop microservices and the infrastructure of the database in a cloud native environment, with influence and inclusion on the core backend of the product.
Research and study in-depth competitive offerings of the biggest cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP), including maintaining documents, as well as performing comparative tests and benchmarks
Continually evolve the cloud to become a fully automated, easy-to-use, self-service tool
Take responsibility from start to end as a developer for new features in the cloud
You will work in a diverse, international team using agile methodologies, constantly striving to improve team collaboration and processes
- At least 5 years of experience as a developer in the hi-tech industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Golang as the main development language
- A developer-level understanding of Linux and related applications and utilities.
- Experience with working on SaaS, DBaaS, or with any of the cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP) in a production environment
- Experience with modern developer and DevOps environments, tools, and practices (Docker, Kubernetes, blue/green deployments, database migrations, etc.)
- Experience working with shared code repositories and procedures (git/Github; forking, committing, filing bugs, etc.)
- English proficiency