● Working on team's schedule
● Following and guiding production
● Thinking about new ways to enhance workflow
● Collaborate with the HR and GM for planning and implementation.
Qualifications and skills
● Fluent in spoken and written English
● Must have a full spectrum of making a game – design, art, audio, coding etc.
● Must have experience with management and production.
● Must have proven experience in seeing projects through to completion.
● Able to work with a team in a remote environment
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Proficient in documentation creation
Handy to have
● Game development experience
● Knowledge of how to use Miro board
● Proactive and self-driven
What can you expect from us:
● Work from the comfort of your home.
● Polite team members that are always ready to help and consult with you
● Dynamic tasks that will help your career development
● Opportunity to work on interesting and creative tasks
● Opportunity to use your imagination to make something special
● Production management that will help your development
● Working on mobile game titles
1. Video call of 15 minutes
2. A small test
NOTICE FOR REFERRER
Southeast Asian candidates only