Superside is looking for a super talented Content Creator and Youtube Producer who is strategic, self-motivated, collaborative, and passionate about video production. You will build and be part of a world-class marketing and creative team.
This role manages strategy, planning and execution for all video content for Superside’s marketing. As a creative storyteller, you have expertise in filming and video production, and experience with creating storyboards, scriptwriting, directing on set, post-production management and overall project management. You have a knack for multitasking and building Youtube channels from the ground up. You have a solid understanding of social media platforms and the features and video content opportunities available, and you have a growth mindset.
What You'll Do
● Leading the creative development of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns, brand messaging, and creative design across digital and traditional channels
● Writing, producing and editing video-based projects (short-form content, tutorials and how-to videos, showreels, promos, sales reels, radio and other branded content)
● Act as a brand ambassador, ensuring that all projects fit the Superside style and voice.
Interpreting briefs from the marketing team, gathering creative insights and guiding the development of an on-brand creative vision with storytelling, design and clever advertising in mind
● Embracing a deep connection to current trends in the media landscape, marketing trends, competitors and consumer needs
● Hold your own when presenting work, initiatives and leading projects to ensure our creative bar is consistently elevated, increase performance and connect with our audience
● Create world-class video content for an entrepreneurial audience
Responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution
● Work with colleagues and external partners to identify the right locations, equipment, and diverse talent to build and execute the creative vision
● Develop scripts, treatments, templates, and storyboards
● Film and edit all video content; you are responsible for the development, creation, and execution of organic video and social content, from pre-production to execution
● Build world-class original, engaging, and professional video and social content production practices and guidelines
● Contribute to the strategic creative direction of the YouTube channel
● Help set the overall creative direction for video, design, and social media content, and advocate for new formats and creative opportunities, challenge what’s been done before and explore new possibilities.
● Report to the Creative Director, and work closely with the VP of marketing, the broader marketing team, internal designers, animators as well as media partners.
What You'll Need to Succeed
● Experience generating powerful, credible original video and social media content: producing, designing, scripting, storyboarding, shooting, and editing video.
● 3-6 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 3 years in a client-facing position at director level or similar / 3-5 years of working experience.
● Extensive knowledge and experience in filmmaking, design, post-production process, storytelling, and secondary knowledge in animation and motion graphics
● Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good at presenting ideas and discussing solutions in large groups.
● Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output including, digital advertising, illustration and motion design.
● Portfolio demonstrating abilities.
● Extensive camera knowledge.
● Self-motivation to work in a remote environment with the ability to build trust Positive attitude towards figuring out and learning new things.
● Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
● Proficiency in After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
● Ability to multitask with efficiency, overview, structure, and attention to details
● Able to work with a variety of media and formats, adapting and changing video and social media content to suit channel best practices and format requirements
● Strong people development skills, ability to mentor others on craft, process and leadership.
Trusted by scale-ups and enterprise teams, Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures. The company is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA with 300+ employees located all around the world spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.