A Product/ Project Assistant Intern is responsible for working with a team to develop and launch new technology products, conduct market research and help define product requirements and features.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand new product requirements, application and technical perspectives of the product and the project assigned
- Practice agile software development lifecycle process methodology
- Assist in coordinating and working with cross-functional team
- Market research and Competitors analysis
- Conduct research and analysis on assigned features related to products
- Interact and interrogate with client for various features whenever required
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - both English and Nepali.
- Team player and eagerness to learn
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Ability to implement process improvements, self-starter attitude, process-oriented
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in IT, management, project management or other related fields
Benefits of joining GlobalyHub
- 5 Days Work Week
- Paid Internship
- On-the-Job Training
- Access to online learning
- Team building activities
- Openwork culture
- Develop global skills