X3T Broadband is a fast-growing technology company offering broadband access for customers through software and telecoms network infrastructure in the wholesale open access network sector. This sector is rapidly growing with expectations it will be worth $42b by 2027. X3T with its partnership with Granahan McCourt Capital, a global and established leader in technology, media and telecommunications are at the forefront of this industry by delivering world-leading FTTH infrastructure though the X3T software solution to dramatically expand opportunities and rethink the modern world.
Due to this growth we are hiring in multiple locations and are seeking ambitious, highly-driven new team members who have a start-up mentality to join us on this journey.
To learn more about us head to: https://www.x3t.com/
X3T is looking for a Product Manager from an OSS/BSS background to support our clients with the orchestration and delivery of our products.
At X3T we have 2 components to our product offering
• SaaS Product Component – OSS/BSS
• Network Product Component – Virtual Network Operator
This role sits over both the SaaS and Network product components, X3T is creating a software and virtual network in the UK for our clients. You’ll be over seeing 3 Product Owners & 3 BA’s in their deliverables, whilst interfacing with the engineering team.
As an X3T Product Manager you will be responsible for defining and supporting the building of desirable, feasible, viable, and sustainable products that meet customer needs. This role will require:
• Working with business and technical teams through the product life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical product management activities. This includes acting as product representative on one or more agile teams as you and your team roll out features and improvements for your product set
• Working closely with Engineering and UX / UI Design to provide the input needed to guide the product development effort
• Review of detailed product requirements to ensure the products are considered ‘whole and complete’ from a customer’s perspective.
• Key member of the agile programme team, taking ownership of deliverables from multiple scrum teams and driving a growth mindset within the team
• You will be the voice of the customer and the commercial team translating the business needs to continuously develop and communicates the vision to the development teams, while defining the features of the system.
• Collaborating on Release and Deployment Management, to support release definition, including new features and architecture
• Take ownership for your deliverables through end to end execution, communication and pragmatism
• Continuously gathering feedback from customers and customer care, to recommend and deliver improvements and change for our customers that are in-line with our commercial goals
• Collaborating on business cases for major new product initiatives
• Active contribution and participation in wider initiatives and improvements across the Product Team and the organisation
• Excellent problem solving, communication and organisation skills
• Pragmatic, data driven and able to meet timelines and push the boundaries for greatness
• Self-motivated and results driven with a high level of initiative and desire to get things done
• Passionate about the customer and product management with a willingness to introduce change and challenge existing priorities, processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in product design or engineering
• Previous experience in software and web development, OSS/BSS experience preferred
• Proven success as a product developer in a managerial role
• Remote First
• Competitive Salary
• 6% Pension Contribution
• 22 Annual Leave Days
• Health Insurance
• Learning Development Support
• Bike To Work Scheme