The main responsibility on this position is support Program Manager in mother Location to manage projects during development phase for European and global car manufactur-ers.
• Project-related management of the project team;
• Assume sourcing activities / supervision of serial production in cooperation with the Ac-count Manager;
• Comply with the ZF Project Management Standards;
• Take care of customer requirements and offer solutions;
• Deliver regular project status reports internal and external;
• Manage one or more projects in cooperation with the Account Manager.
• Master Degree in Engineering or Business Administration;
• At least 3 years of experience in the automotive industry;
• Ability/ willingness to present data for different stakeholders e.g. customers, management, engineers;
• Fluency in German, written and spoken is a must; English would be a plus;
• Ability to cooperate within an international environment;
• Ability to travel abroad.
• Career opportunities
• Private medical insurance:
• Benefits package;
• Relocation package;
• Employment agreement with copyrights tax benefit;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Work in a multinational team;
• Flexible working hours and possibility of working in a hybrid model.