Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
• Leads and develops product support or solution(s) planning over entire lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes. Represents services on product or solution core teams and provides service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g., Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product Marketing content/collateral.
• Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops recommendations/ solutions to drive business improvements.
• Works across regions/geographies and WW teams to develop and/or implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and fuel profitable growth.
• Responsible for revenue and margin contribution for a set of (more than one) solutions or services.
• Utilizes in-depth understanding of customer business and complex requirements to develop business case, validate the solution, and demonstrate services added value.
• Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross- functional activities that drive continuous growth of the services business.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level employees .
• 8+ years to establish proven track record in Service Business Management.
• Basic experience in one of the related disciplines of delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to taking business management role .
• Medium to high knowledge of IT and services industry.
• In-depth knowledge of company organization and policies, HPS services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to market.
• Problem detection and analysis of root cause.
• Proven ability to lead teams to achieve results, exercise independent judgment and handle unique situations to accomplish goals in tight time frames.
• Demonstrated skills in planning and financial analysis.
• Medium level of planning, project management and change management skills. Project and change management training and certification as appropriate.
• Good presentation skills. Ability to influence different functions, geographies, and the ability to build strong consensus. Impacts internal and external clients on WW basis.