1/ Our Company:
The Color Club is a well-established marketing company with a data-driven approach to driving brand growth. We customize marketing solutions to fit global marketing plans and budgets within Marketing Production, Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing and Business Intelligence.
We aim high, constantly doing more and doing better for our Scandinavian clients to support their worldwide brand marketing performance. Markets change and business directions transform, and so evolve our operations in Scandinavia and Asia.
2/ Your role:
-You will be liaising between our marketing production teams and the clients, handling day-to-day projects’ operations to deliver quality outputs in a timely manner. What you get to work on and manage will develop naturally as you progress further in your career at The Color Club.
- English or Danish communication is a must
- Obtain materials from the clients & liaise with production teams to book staff and resources for projects.
- Monitor progress and resources, making sure projects‘ milestones are reached, and outputs meet requirements (volume, time, quality).
- Brand Management System (BMS) Operation: Prepare, create, and manage accurate data on the company’s project management system. Create and enter data to maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Liaise between clients and production teams to fulfill clients‘ specifications and requirements.
Invoice finalization: Prepare invoices for the completed projects before handing them over to the accounting department.
4/ Working schedule:
You will be working in shifts to engage with our clients around the world who operate in different time zones from ours. Shifts will be rotated weekly, and arranged by team leader:
- Morning shift: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Evening shift: 03:00 PM – 11:00 PM
5/ Career Path:
Working in an international environment, with the opportunities to develop a partnership with global clients, our Project Coordinator can develop new skill sets or finetune their existing capabilities to nurture plenty of career options:
- Project Management
- Production Management
- System & Data Analysis
6/ We offer:
- Exciting international & professional working environment.
- Extensive learning & development programs including training and coaching.
- Flat hierarchies and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Free lunch/dinner together at the company