Somnio is looking for a Project manager
- Proficient: Project management, Scrum
💰 Compensation: USD$2.000 - 4.000/monthly
+ USD salary
+ Start-up environment
+ You will be working with US-based companies
+ You will be working with a team full of also young people
+ High and fast learning curves that help your professiona growth
+ Open space for communication with the entire team, including C-level executives.
+ Referral program with a 500 USD bonus.
+ We have after-offices and special celebrations
+ 20 vacation days per year
+ 1st of january, 1 of may, 18th of july, 25th of august, 24 & 25th, as well as the 31st of december are off for all the company.
+ Birthday day off
+ We provide a laptop if needed
🚩 Location: Remote (for Argentina, Uruguay residents)
✔ Languages required: English - Conversational
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: https://torre.co/s/kA5nfwhCcO
⭐ Responsibilities and more:
- Successful execution and management of customer projects.
- Facilitate the communication between the teams and client.
- People management and team leadership to software engineers.
- Work collaboratively with other company areas to contribute and provide the best possible solutions to our customers.
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies, daily stand-ups, sprint plannings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Promote ethics and collaboration values within the team and with customers.
- Lead the requirements gathering process at the beginning or any other project stage.
- Perform the best effort to become a subject-matter expert in the customer's industry.
- Identify and proactively remove impediments for teams.
- Perform other activities such as testing or documenting whenever needed.
- Support, and educate other key stakeholders like product owners, developers, or project managers on the benefits of the scrum framework.
- Evaluate and provide feedback to each team member based on their performance.
- Facilitate project sizing and time estimates to be done by developers
- Provide consistent project reporting to the Delivery Management.
- Identify gaps (scope, budget, time) and work on plans to address them.
- Facilitate the definition of QA and Development processes.
Please be advised that applications submitted for this position will be processed via torre