• To prepare and maintain price list, purchase order, purchase requirement.
• Vendor research and development
• Communication with suppliers
• Costing and price negotiation with the vendor
• To prepare comparative statements and analyze quotations.
• Knowledge of credit purchasing
• Knowledge of costing
• Finished products planning based on order requirement and giving purchase order to the vendor.
• To create purchase order for invoice received.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Ability to execute tasks independently
• Well versed with MS Office 2013, 2016 and outlook