1. Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by the Design Department.
2. Maintain the BOQ with updates from suppliers until after awarding the contract.
3. Receiving the price quotations. (competitive quotes)
4. Prepare the schedule of comparison
5. Reiterate with designers and suppliers for finalization of quantity and quality.
6. Establish delivery terms, time, and stages of inspection for the supply with the Project Management Team.
7. Ensure that all potential suppliers are provided with identical information upon which the quotations are given equal opportunity to meet the desired requirements.
8. Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining a high level of integrity.
9. Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
10. Issuance of the Purchase order.
11. Tracking and expediting of Shipment.
12. Handle Delivery and inspection of items. Assist in Insurance claims, if any.
13. Storage and handling on site, prior to use, during installation and commissioning and closure of any surplus/defective materials after the completion of the project.
14. Client acceptance/rejection, warranties, and other related follow-up matters with the supplier till completion of the Project.
15. Keep updated with market developments and assist in Vendor Development.
16. Regularly train on company development programs.
17. Report on budget versus Actual performance on a project-wise basis
18. Arrange and participate in meetings between suppliers Company engineers and other personnel to facilitate standardization and economical procurement.
19. Assist Tendering and Costing Department as required.