Office-based, Night Shift. Safety and personal growth in a Great Place to Work-certified business. With Results Coaches, Chief Happiness Officers, and access to tech tools our developers built with the needs of virtual teams in mind.
- Dual-monitor PC setup for your home
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Training
- Your copy of “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” and “Little Black Book for Stunning Success”
- Exceed Institute – Training and tools to help you navigate life and build a rich and connected family life.
- HMO coverage from the start date for you and one dependent, for free. With P200K coverage, private room, and P10K reimbursement for medications. You may enroll up to 4 additional dependents.
- 24/7 access to counseling support for mental health. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will help you thrive amid parenting challenges, stress, or relationship issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations, also as part of the EAP.
- P1,000,000 Life Insurance coverage
- 10 days leave (Year 1), rising to 15 days leave after Year 1
- Welcome gift on your first day + Lunch Buddy program
- Monthly Discover You lunch (CEO presentation, leadership training, Values Awards)
- Monthly gratitude celebrations & Prizes (Trivia, Talent Night, Personal Development, Acoustic Nights)
- Welcome Tea with the CEO and work anniversary celebrations
- P5K referral bonus, plus a chance to win P20K
- Free coffee for our office-based team
Your Family’s Benefits (Yes, that’s right, we care about your family):
- 24/7 access to confidential counseling support for mental health for 4 family members. Our - Employee’s Family Assistance Program will help your loved ones thrive amid personal issues.
- Free legal advice and financial consultations for 4 family members, also as part of the assistance program.
- Free telemedicine for 4 family members
- Personal invites for your family members to our monthly virtual events (and yes, they can win prizes, too)
- Project Next Gen – Online schooling support for your children, nieces, nephews, and cousins
- P5K referral bonus for your family members
What you will do:
- Enter accounts receivables, payables, and inventory items.
- Produce work orders, sales orders, and purchase orders.
- Follow up on overdue accounts payable.
- Create invoices.
- Speak with vendors to obtain pricing and lead time for equipment.
- Proactively follow up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create expense reports.
- Maintain the client’s CRM system.
- General data entry as required.
About Your Client:
Your client is a New York business that provides steam and pressure control valves in industrial, commercial, and residential settings. After being in business for nearly 70 years, they apply their experience and know-how in providing customers with the parts and expert advice they need.