Prodensa is looking for a QA automation engineer
- Proficient : Java, Algorithms, Object oriented design, Automated testing, Python
- Beginner: UNIX, Debugging
💰 Compensation: USD$2.210 - 3.690/monthly
+ Legal benefits.
+ Pantry vouchers.
+ Saving Fund.
+ Major medical expenses insurance for companies (SGMM).
🚩 Location: Remote (for Brasil residents)
✔ Languages required: English - Fully fluent + Spanish - Conversational
Applying through Torre is super simple, using the following link: https://torre.co/s/HZJJHTieoD
⭐ Responsibilities and more:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Python code.
- Design and develop test harnesses and frameworks for various applications.
- Drive standardization and adoption of test automation technologies to maintain consistency.
- Pair with feature developers to identify and prevent automation/regression coverage gaps.
- Lead initiatives of performance testing, and stress testing automation.
- Be a strong quality advocate, collaborating closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to release revolutionary products.
- Take full ownership of and maintain a robust environment.
- Work with developers on improving system testability and creating a testing environment.
- Become a technical SME and mentor to individual contributors.
- Help set up and maintain the CI/CD environments and pipelines.
Please be advised that applications submitted for this position will be processed via Torre