Development of IVI (In-Vehicle Infotainment) system with Android Automotive. You will be part of the platform development team for the next generation of this system based on a new HW platform with new SoC. The project work is performed in integrated teams with the customer.
· Development mainly using Qt/ QML and C++
· Work in agile SCRUM team
· Full agile cycle with end-to-end responsibility: feature estimation, concepts, development, testing (unit, module, UA, integration)
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with experience in software subsystem integration.
- C++ programming language knowledge (with understanding of OOP and OOD concepts) at least 4 years.
- QML programming language knowledge at least 3 years
- Experience with Qt Framework at least 3 years.
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
- Ability to learn and work independently and within a team is expected.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- HMI/GUI (graphical user interface) software development experience
- Ability to drive and review (project specifications, Architecture/Detailed - - Design, unit/multi-unit test) from implementation technology point of view
- Ability to review/understand system specifications/design and to identify gaps between system-spec/design and implementation, and to coordinate and close these gaps with the system design team
English: C1 Advanced