About Wellbore Integrity
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Wellbore Integrity Solutions was established by industry veterans with extensive experience in the wellbore integrity (Fishing & Remedial) market space and global operating experience in oilfield services, manufacturing and E&P. Through the assets and technologies WIS acquires, we will provide wellsite services aimed at optimizing and extending the life of oil, gas and geothermal wells. These services will include a wide range of well intervention services that extend from fishing and remedial to slot recovery, coiled tubing to final well abandonment and more.
• Develop managers’ QHSE awareness and ensure QHSE is an integral part of management responsibilities and objectives.
• Develop a competent and motivated QHSE organization in the area of coverage.
• Monitor of and communicate QHSE objectives and results. Provide accurate QHSE data, trend analyses, and associated metrics as required with actionable improvement plans.
• Assess sites, develop and implement strategies to reduce injuries, environmental accidents and other issues that may affect the safety of personnel at the facilities.
• Participate in generating QHSE procedures, work instructions, and checklists as required.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing of best practices, procedures, work instructions to other areas.
• Monitoring compliance to QHSE policies, standards, procedures, and regulations; Building plans to improve the compliance.
• Leading and/or supporting management with Service Quality and HSE root cause investigations.
• Actively monitor and follow-up on all QHSE reports and facilitate QHSE team meetings at all assigned sites.
• Plan, conduct and assist in compliance audits, self-audits, and inspections. Participate in key customer QHSE reviews and support locations with customer visits QHSE plans.
• Lead and coach employees on all aspects of QHSE and the management system.
• Coordinate and actively participate in the screening and training of all personnel, including contractors. Identify HSE training requirements and implement programs that ensure personnel are receiving required training. This includes, but is not limited to, new employee orientation and regulatory required training.
• Ensure compliance with QHSE-related legal requirements, including submission of required permits, documents, and paperwork and maintaining required records and documents.
• Ensure all relevant QHSE documentation is updated and available at assigned sites in compliance with regulations or WIS requirements.
• Develop and maintain a high level of awareness among all personnel through communications, training, and promoting active involvement of employees in QHSE.
• Recommend and Lead improvements to the QHSE Management System.
• Perform regular reviews of all QHSE data logged in databases to ensure data is correct and up to date. This includes management of incidents, observations, Inspection, Audits, Training and other reports in WIS QHSE Reporting system.
• Liaise with local contractors and agencies regarding QHSE.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
• At least 5 years’ HSE experience at in the Oil and Gas Industry or related industry.
• Root cause analysis training.
• Preferred experience in failure investigations.
• Professional certifications and/or additional education in the QHSE field strongly desired.
• Preferred experience with API Q1 and Q2 and ISO9001/14001 Compliance.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• Detail-oriented and strong communication skills (written and oral).
• Ability to handle dynamic work environment within defined deadlines.
• Ability to coach, lead, and motivate employees in all aspects of QHSE.
• Motivated; “self-starter”; able to work independently with little guidance.
• Broad knowledge of QHSE-related programs, best practices, and regulations, including OSHA General, Constructor Industry standards, and Federal/State regulations for environmental compliance.
• Strong computer skills, including good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills; professional bearing and demeanor.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships across all levels of the business.
• Ability to travel to jobsites, assigned locations and respond to after-hour incidents and take calls outside of normal business hours – Travel up to 50% of the time, some overnight stays.