Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®️, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Financial Services Representative to assist customers in obtaining banking information and provide customer service support at the Fayetteville site! You’ll shine in this role if have experience or interest in the financial services industry and a strong passion for helping customers. In this role, you’ll listen to customer needs and concerns and help them to solve problems concerning service or products in a fun team environment.
During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. We have implemented the following procedures at our Fayetteville location:
Video interviewing tools so you can interview for a job with us right from home!
Increased hand sanitizer stations and wipes throughout the facility
Mask required 100 percent while in facility
Sick call out and assessment with HR
Enhance cleaning daily in facility, with a concentration on highly touched surfaces
Educational videos and signage throughout the facility providing updates and information
Day one education session regarding COVID in and outside of workplace
Communication/deep clean/Quarantine process for all positive cases or potential exposure
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $13.00/hour + monthly incentives, with pay increase after product & addtl. pay increase after 6 months.
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Previous banking or financial services experience (preferred)
• 6 months -1 year of customer service experience in a call center environment (preferred)