Ragnarson is a team of experienced developers who work together to deliver the best possible solutions for clients from all over the world. We are a teal organisation, which is defined by such values as transparency and ownership. What does it mean in practice? We work in a flat organizational structure based on partnership. Everyone's opinion counts.
Transparency in every field means e.g.:
- sharing success stories as well as lessons learned with our team;
- regular company meetings, during which we discuss all the matters connected with company development;
- access to company financial data by each team member;
- salary review every 6 months.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior JS Developer.
The person employed in this position will build an MVP application for a German client (insurance industry). It is a large web application divided into projects. You will have to write a mobile application in React Native, as the web application in React already exists.
- 13 000 - 19 000 PLN B2B;
- Mac Pro;
- fully remote position (we partially cover the costs of co-working space if you don't like work from home);
- 15 days of paid days-off;
- English lessons;
- sport activities (we cover 150 PLN netto per month);
- healthcare (we cover 250 PLN netto per month).
Our must-haves for this position:
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in software development;
- Very good knowledge of React.js;
- At least one year of experience in React Native;
- Good common knowledge of JS and TS;
- Commercial experience in 3rd party services integration;
- Being familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. Redux)
- Fluent English.
- Experience with JS testing frameworks, E2E testing of mobile apps and application debugging;
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools, especially CircleCI and working with distributed services;
- Experience with scalable web development;
- Ability to work with Apple Developer Center and Google Play Console;
- Being familiar with code signing on Android and iOS.
What can you expect during the recruitment process? First of all - involvement from our side. We treat recruitment seriously. We give feedback - even if it is negative. We understand, that you may take part in other processes, so we’re doing our best to speed up decision-making and communication. We let our candidates get to know our culture and team before they decide to join us.
The opportunity seems pretty good to you? Hit the "Apply" button and I will contact you ASAP 😉