One of the top real estate sales teams in Miami, Florida is looking for a work-from-home transaction coordinator. This person is career-oriented, disciplined, efficient and has the ability to coordinate and follow-up to get things done. We are seeking someone with an exceptional eye for detail who can take the ball and run with it. Experience in real estate is NOT required. Training will be provided.
This is a FULL-TIME position, with benefits.
Fluent verbal and written English is a MUST. Ability to work during our business hours is a MUST (our office hours are 9 am to 6 pm EST), due to follow up and phone call activities.
Responsibilities may include:
- Transaction coordination for sale and rentals of all real estate properties.
- Putting together contract documents.
- Audit / Complete property listings on our regional MLS (multiple listing service).
- Assistance in administration / management of our lead database (CRM).
- Track and report on agent's key performance indicators.
- Appointment setting via phone, email and text.
- Assistance in researching condo rules via phone, email and text.
- Assistance in researching verifying property availabilities for client requests
- Very proficient with using computer, web and apps.
- Strong willingness to constantly learn.
- Team player.
- Self-starter, confident and excellent judgment.
- Very reliable high-speed internet and a quiet place for work.
- Paid time off
- U.S. Holidays off/paid
- Work from home
- Friendly work environment
- Self-improvement stipend
Please submit your application and resume, and we will respond to shortlisted applicants to schedule further steps. We look forward to meeting you.