Job Location: Philiphine
1. Manage the existing recruitment team and accomplish key position recruitment tasks.
2. Establish and improve the company's recruitment process and system.
3. Utilize various recruitment channels to post job advertisements, expand and optimize recruitment channels in the Philippines and overseas.
4. Track recruitment data, evaluate recruitment performance, and develop improvement plans.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Proficient in both Chinese and English communication, including oral and written communication.
3. Understand recruitment processes, techniques, and best practices, with relevant recruitment and headhunting experience.
4. Possess project management skills, capable of effectively managing multiple recruitment projects and tasks.
5. Have relevant recruitment experience in the software industry.
Benefits for this position
- Expat Arrangement
- Yearly Tax will be borne by the Company
- Accomodation will be settled by the Company
- Transport from home to Office and from Office to home