Looking for 6 Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience.
The client is a transportation solutions provider. And the position responsibilities;
● Build the core freight-management software platform.
● Expand our existing products and APIs to serve new customer types and modes of
transportation across the freight industry.
● Contribute to our front-end web application, back-end services and APIs, or both.
● Integrate our software with a variety of freight management APIs, automated shipping
brokerages, and external data providers.
● Our tech stack is comprised of Ruby on Rails, Python, React/Redux, Typescript,
PostgreSQL, Redis, and Snowflake. We are hosted on AWS and leverage a variety of
their services. Code is tested using CircleCI and a variety of unit- and end-to-end testing
frameworks including RSpec, unittest, Jest, and Cypress. We monitor our production
software with tools like Datadog and Sentry.
Hands-on experience with at least one of these languages: Ruby, Python, Go, C,
Angular, Vue, Ember, Meteor).
Nice to have: Typescript.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Kubernetes
Expected start date: ASAP Expected length of the engagement: 12 months Location/Overlap requirements: LATAM based Engineers only or engineers open to overlap with client's business hours (EST).