We are seeking an experienced German - English Interpreter who is familiar with tech terms and legal language. As part of this role, your primary responsibility will be to provide simultaneous translation during a key phase of litigation known as depositions. This is NOT a full-time role. This role requires per-need-basis availability.
• 3+ years of commercial experience in translation and interpretation.
• Native fluency in either English or German.
• Bachelor's degree in Translation Major and relevant translation or interpretation certifications.
• Proficiency in tech terminology and legal language.
• Proven experience in court hearing translations is a plus.
• Reliable internet connectivity.
• Ability to collaborate with EST working hours.
Down to business!
• Compensation: The rate for this position is competitive and will be determined based on the candidate's skills, experience, and performance.
• Payment Structure: This is an hourly paid position. Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
• Time Zone Requirement: Overlap with US time zone is required.
Scopic offers equal opportunity. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Attention Job Seekers: Please be aware that scammers may be fraudulently using our company's name in hiring scams. To ensure your safety, all legitimate communication regarding job opportunities from our company will only come from email addresses ending with @scopicsoftware.com or @scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com. Please exercise caution and report any suspicious activity to our official channels.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0xkth?source=RemoteHub
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: . scopicsoftware.com/careers