The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
A recently initiated research project is dedicated to the application of management systems in personal life. A multi-disciplinary research team explores the structure and application of personal administration at individual, couple and family level. The result of the research project is a series of tools, templates, tool kits, publications and training courses content.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Conduct researches and explore good practices in parenting, child development, psychology, home economics, couple counseling;
• Develop research reports and publications;
• Write articles on given topics;
• Develop training course materials;
• Provide feedback to other colleagues’ work;
• Other duties as they arise according to direct manager requests.
We expect you to:
• Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Family & Child Development, Home Economics, Psychology, or other relevant studies
• Have strong research, analysis, and critical thinking skills;
• Have excellent verbal communication and active listening skills;
• Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Excel in written and verbal English
• Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative thinking;
It's full-time remote working, under employment status of independent contractor/ external collaborator for undetermined contract period.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org