The role of a Social Media Evaluator is to review posts, comments, videos, or images and assess their credibility (e.g. about politics, the economy, COVID19). Working part-time from home, you will check newsfeeds and search results using a specialized tool from Appen and provide ratings and information about the content that you see.
• Familiarity using social media.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Internet Research Skills
• Russian language skills
• Residing in Kazakhstan
• A personal computer
• High-speed internet connection (Cable Modem, Fiber, DSL, etc.)
• You will be required to work 20 hours consistently each week. You can choose which days and times suit you.
• All candidates are required to take and pass a short quiz after reading some guidelines. You’ll have two chances to retake the quiz if needed.
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."