We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become] the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
• Prepare, generate quotation, sales order and follow up invoice documentations and other sales related documents (Overseas and Locally)
• Provide sales support to marketing department.
• Assist and coordinating company events such as Exhibition/Conference/Seminar , managing design and seek for marketing materials
• Administrative ad-hoc job assigned by managers and management.
• Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Proficiency in English
• Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
• Good in verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to learn and excellent in handling multi-tasking job
• A team player with high level of dedication
• A Level or Diploma in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
• Singaporean /PR/Malaysian are welcomed.
If you possess the above qualities, we would like to hear from you indicating available commencement date and expected salary. Our offer of appointment and remuneration will commensurate with your qualifications and relevant experience.
Email to Ms elgene : email@example.com