location_on Leigh, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
7 months ago
Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
- A basic salary of £25K per annum and an open-ended commission scheme is available upon completion of training (around 2-4 weeks).
- OTE Year 1 £24k-28k; OTE Year 2 £31k-34k; OTE Year 3 £45K plus
- The client has a wage incentive scheme for staff to enable them to get up to £30k basic. Staff have to hit a target 3 months on the bounce, and they have to do 80% of KPIs and bring on a new business target
- Company pension plan (8% of salary),
- Private Health care (WPA)
- 6 x Death in Service
- Life Insurance
- Holiday – 25 days per annum plus statuary bank holidays
- Hybrid Working (2 days at home and 3 in the office available once completed 3 months employment)
- Hours of work – Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm, with 1 hour for lunch
About The Client:
Our client is a top-rated Telecoms distributor in the UK that specializes in offering Call Centre and Unified Communication headsets. With its depth of knowledge and expertise in the field, they have become a market leader in providing products from all the leading manufacturers to companies of every size across the UK and Europe.
As an industry expert with over 28 years of experience, they have consistently grown and aim to further increase its market share in 2022/23. To achieve this, they are seeking hard-working sales professionals to join our team and help us continue our success.
About The Position:
The client is currently looking for an experienced and motivated Sales Executive to join the Sales/Telesales team at its offices in Leigh, Greater Manchester. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to develop into a Telesales Account Manager position, as they grow a loyal customer base and demonstrate their expertise and knowledge.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of successful B2B telesales, although experience in IT and telecom services is desirable but not essential. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive and able to negotiate business opportunities effectively.
Being highly organised and target-driven is essential in achieving both company sales targets and personal development goals. The role involves proactive telephone conversations, follow-up email correspondence and adhering to key performance indicators (KPIs) such as a minimum of 2 hours of call time per day, or a minimum of 100 outbound calls, with a target of opening around 4 new accounts each week and meeting monthly profit targets.
As the candidate develops a spending customer base, the role will evolve into an account management position, where building and maintaining strong customer relationships will be key. Regular touchpoints with customers and proactive telesales calls will be required to ensure that the successful candidate becomes the go-to person in our industry for sales.
What You´ll Do:
- Promoting and selling a range of products and services to key personnel within the customer base through proactive telesales calls.
- Be responsible for developing potential customers into spending accounts by effectively managing your time.
- The CRM system will provide databases that must be kept up-to-date
- Source your own leads
- Diary your own calls
- Collate relevant information through the CRM system.
- Ensure that the CRM system always contains customers' current details.
The client offers training from leading manufacturers they work closely with, and in-house training is provided on its systems and products to ensure that the Sales Consultants have detailed knowledge of the leading products in the market.
Having knowledge of telecommunications equipment and experience using software such as ACT by Sage, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Center, and Microsoft Office is advantageous, but not essential.
Please apply by sending your CV, availability/notice period and wage expectation.
Contact Person: Elvis Eckardt