SDR Job Description
Hozah is an innovative digital parking management and payment technology company who has recently completed a multi-million-pound funding round and are growing rapidly.
We are based on Harrison Road and work within the vibrant offices of Affinity Business Centre.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team. As an SDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential customers, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure that our company’s sales objectives are met.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of exceeding targets. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
• Identify potential customers and generate new business opportunities for the company
• Contact and qualify potential customers
• Set appointments and follow up on leads
• Track progress towards meeting sales goals
• Collaborate with the sales team to develop strategies for reaching sales targets
• Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
• Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
• Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
Required skills and qualifications
• Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Flexibility and adaptability to change
• A desire to learn and grow in the sales field
• Proficiency in MS programmes
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas and receiving positive customer feedback
• Experience in a customer service role
• Proficiency with customer success and customer relationship management software, such as Pipeline
• Current knowledge of our core target sectors is highly desirable, (i.e. parking, real estate, hospitality)
What we offer
Base salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
Commission: No-cap commission structure