The Sales Development Representative will be on a small team of eager sales professionals dedicated to delivering our message to the healthcare industry. The Sales Development Representative will be extremely driven, self-motivated, and passionate about winning.
Our sales team is responsible for growing the business through customer acquisition. It is our job to partner with innovative, progressive health systems to help improve their entire digital patient experience. The sales team works hand in hand with our marketing, client success, product, and engineering teams to provide value and expertise to all of our partners. We are looking for hard-working, self-motivated sales executives to uncover and close new business opportunities. You must be a strategic thinker with exceptional prospecting skills, persistence, and be relationship-oriented.
- Research and create target prospecting lists using tools such as Google and LinkedIn.
Outreach to prospects using a mix of calls, emails, and other communication mediums.
- Create a great first impression to prospects with a friendly and professional attitude, compelling message, and consistent follow-up.
- Educate and develop prospects into qualified opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed accounts, contacts, opportunities, and sales activities in our CRM and sales engagement platform.
- Gain a solid understanding of the healthcare industry and become a trusted advisor on the ever-evolving trend of consumerism.
- 1+ years sales development experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and sales engagement technologies preferred.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptably preferred.
What You’ll Get:
- Uncapped earning potential
- Health/dental/vision insurance—100% coverage option
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days and holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
The company is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.